Thank you for sharing! :)
She wrote a little description to the dish:
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups finely shredded cabbage (or grated)
- 1 cup finely sliced onion
- 4 tablespoons butter (vegetable oil or other fat)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked broad egg noodles, drained
- sour cream, to serve (optional)
Directions1. Mix the salt and cabbage together and let stand 30 minutes.
2. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Heat the butter in a deep skillet, add the onions, cabbage, sugar and pepper.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until cabbage is browned, about 25/30 minutes.
4. Add the noodles and toss to blend thoroughly.
5. Note: To reduce fat, you can use just 1 tablespoon butter and saute the cabbage for a few minutes, then finish with a little chicken stock, stirring frequently.